Hometown Photo

Hometown Photo

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Want to get to know my academic inclinations?

Typically, this blog is used to display my various travels and explorations of culture. Rarely do I discuss the countless hours pouring over legal documents or my other academic pursuits. I like to keep this blog about travel and cultural explorations, so I will not be changing that in the slightest. However, I do want to provide you all with access to my academic interests.


As you may or may not know, I am currently in the final stages of an intensive Masters in European Public Affairs. I simply love my program, and the people in it. As a group project we decided, together, to launch a website - a blog of sorts. There are 21 of us writing articles for this blog, and the information provided (though I may be biased) is quite good. It is a way that you would be able to see, and read about my academic interests. It is also a way that you can get to know my colleagues and dear friends.
So if you have an interest in getting to know a side of me that is slightly different than the girl traveling around and exploring cultures, please check out our new site. Leave us comments on articles and engage yourself in all that is European Public Affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what your thoughts are about my adventures!! :)